|The top 11 hints for life.….
(thanks to Kak Murni…for giving me this)
1. It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return, but what more is more
painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know
how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lost it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive, don't go for wealth even that fades away, go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes, if you feel it hurts you, it probably hurts the other too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may stress. a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live life so that when you die...you are smiling and everyone else around you is crying.
Back to main page Favorites Web Page email@example.com